Jumat, 31 Juli 2009

I captured an 8 ft Rattle Snake this morning while fishing at a pond. Is that a record length?

The Snake is being held in a cage right now for people to see. It is the largest Timber Rattler I have ever seen.
Answers:
Please don't go any where until the men in white coats have examined you to judge wether you are sane or not.
Why would you want to go any where near a snake of this size or species?
Wow !. what bait did you use ?
That's pretty big it might be,you can go on line and check yourself but probably not!! Who knows though!!
I'm sure that's not the biggest. are you insane? why would you catch a rattle snake? to die like the crocodile hunter i presume.
Sounds very cool, but I doubt that its a record.
Congrats though!
try to measure its fangs.. and set that record.

you should call the game commision, and let them measure and weigh it..
You have found my Snakie Wakie, I was looking for him all over the place. Can I have him back now please?
i usually catch fish when i go fishing
WEll.. I have never heard/seen such a long rattle snake. I wish I knew HOW you captured it.
that's really big. I don't
think that it is but you
should ask an expert
yea, ok. what did i tell you about taking your med's
I believe it. But i saw one that some one caught nine footer sorry but it is a prittie big 'n.
idk know man I'm gonna have to call bullsh!t on that one. i love hots and rattlesnakes are one of the most amazing creachers north America has to offer but there's no way in hell you caught a 8 foot timber.. if you have pics with the snake, tubed, next to a yard stick, then ill be seriously impressed. but until then I'm gonna say your full of crap.
Leave it where it is. And call guiness. They will come out and examine it. it could be a record. You are rather insane for keeping it, and getting close enough to measure it. Good Luck Steve Irwin