Jumat, 31 Juli 2009

I cant figure out a good name for my basilisk!?

I thought Ralph or Hubert were good names but id rather have a different one. just in case you dont know what a basilisk is click here: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=a0je5mddpthfzw.
Answers:
Nigel. I love that name.
name him-BUDDY
he's the best buddy you'll ever have!
Spot!
ummm dino maybe>?
those are ugly!
Vinny!
SLYDER, GLIDE, OR PACER.. name him something to do with water-racing! : )
you need a catch name and since you like ralph why not ralphy that way it sounds more like a dogs name
Basil or Lisky.
name him after you find out what his personality is if you do the name will fit him perfectly :)
Whoa! Where'd you get one of those? Awesome, but anyway, how about chapstick (pointing at your name)
Stoney.

I'm more familiar with mythical basilisk's than real ones. ;)
Elmo? Harry?
LIZZY - like a lizard