Jumat, 31 Juli 2009

I cried as i watched Steve Irwins Memorial Tribute?

I have never cried so much for a celebrity. I think us Aussies have lost one of the best. Its like losing a mate that you didnt even meet. Your thoughts?
Answers:
I'm a 54 year old man in Washington state U S A and i to was crying as i watch it to .We all lost a very good mate world wide. We will miss him alot.
i agree!
sad..
i didnt even know there was a tribute going on. figures, tho. i mean, its tragic, but he put himself into dangerous positions everyday. it really was only a matter of time before some dumb sh*t happened. just look at sigfried and roy. and captain kangaroo.
I pissed myself while watching it. I consider it a tribute to him.
One Crazy dude, did a lot to teach us about nature, and the animal world, I liked him, a good egg he was !
im not an "aussie" but i cried my eyes out!. i'm still watching. his poor family.. his daughter breaks my heart :(.
i thought it was sad also! Hes getting so much attention now last i heard this much was when he dangled his baby in front of the alligator or crocodile or what ever its still sad
As a herper myself (far from being as good as him) I have always looked at Steve Irwin as someone to aspire to be like. When Bindi came on stage and read that about her dad, her strength and bravery brought a few tears to my eyes. I have no doubt we will be hearing from that young girl in the future!
I think you are right. Steve will be missed terribly. My heart goes out to his family. At least he was doing what he loved when the good Lord took him home. We have his family on our prayer list. God bless you and your family.
It was a great tribute! I am an American but I cried my eyes out as well! In the beginning I was already crying, then the Anthony from the Wiggles came on and I started giggling through my tears, then I am ashamed to say, lol the Croc Hunter/Wiggles video came on and I giggled snot bubbles! lol Sorry! I was crying that much and I was caught off guard! RIP Steve! Gone but not forgotten! Bindi, you are a growing up to be a fine young lady, I loved your heartfelt speech! Adorable! Terri, I am so sorry for your loss!

For all the fools out there killing Stingrays for Steve, STOP! He wouldn't have wanted that!! And you must not of really listened and respected him if you believe he would want it! He knew the dangers and the Stingray didn't purposely do it he was scared and caught off guard, natural fight or flight mechanism. Please leave the rays alone!
I also cried it was so sad. he will be sadly miss by all of the world. His kindness and his passion for animals. You will sadly be missed mate.
Though his body is gone his spirit still remains in the people who admire him. Twas a sad loss for he is a man of great passion for nature. I maynot be australian but I understand your sadness. May he forever rest and his spirit reside in the kingdom of God. As an animal lover myself, I am very sad that the world has lost a commrade.
i thought hed live like.FOREVER.
but sadly he died so early..
so sad
so sad
so sadddddd
yes its sad
Yea it's hit everyone pretty hard. Some of the things he did was part of our lifestyle. I remember dad bringing back crocs and heading up the daintree river with the big spotlight on looking for the eyes. So watcing Steve and his family go on these adventures really hit home for me. RIP STEVE IRWIN The Crocodile Hunter. ALL wishes to Terri, Bindi %26 Bob.
I cried when I first read the news on the internet.I almost went into shock and couldn't do any work for the next half hour until I came to grips with reality
He will be truly missed. He did amazing things that helped us learn about nature.
yeah i cried to and it is a sad thing to happen o such a cool guy like Steve Irwin. i watched his shows all the time and they got better and better every time i watched them. now i really watch them now that he is gone. i do feel sad with terri and the kids because that has to be the toughest thing to go through and knowing that this type of work is done all the time and he has done all the time and for this to happn to him like this is a terrible tragity.
yeah best wishes to terri and their kids may they stay strong for each other. see now i am going to start to cry, this is a sad story for me to even think about.

god bless and best wishes to the family
He was a little unorthodox in his handling of the animals on the show but i think some people needed that to get over their fears.
He helped lots of people undertsand that reptiles need not be feared and im sure there are a few people who've gotten over their fear of them.
That in itself is a huge thing that he will always be remebered for.
Ive owned reptiles for 31 years and he always helped make owning them fun.
If i know him , he's up there in heaven helping with the naughty crocs they must have there.
RIP Steve
i did too