Rabu, 29 Juli 2009

How much do crickets cost?


Answers:
usually around $.05 each.
I spend about $3.00 on approx. 36 of them per container for my little pond turtle.
about 7 cents in petsmart
It varies from petstore to pet store, I get 8 for $1 at one pet store or a container of 25 for $5 at the other store. If you have the room to store tonnes you can get them way cheeper online
When I had a chameleon in was 1.00 for 10 of them. I got it at a pet shop.
Free - if you contact the other person who posted a question a short time ago that they have crickets in some sort of breeding frenzy!!
Just grab your phone book and call the pet shop you will be buying them from. There are several price ranges..
They cost nothing in my backyard. Feel free to catch some if you want.
When I worked at PetSmart (10 years ago.wow, it has been a while) it was a dollar a dozen
25 PER DOLLAR.. BAIT AND TACKLE STORE.
My brother has geckos. He buys 1000 small crickets for $13 at a local pet store. You can buy them online for a tiny bit more $15/1000 here is the webpage http://www.premiumcrickets.com/.

I just saw your additional details: Only need 50? Then go to this page http://www.flukerfarms.com/index.asp?pag. for a 50 count cricket tube its only $5.

Hope that helped!!
Usually at any local pet store they cost $ .05 each and an extra $ .02 each for calcium dust.
Cheap Cheap Cheap