Kamis, 30 Juli 2009

How Old must a bearded dragon be to be sexed?

I have a beardie that is about two weeks old, and need to have it sexed, I think it is a male, because it is very anti male
Answers:
all of my beardies are territorial so don't assume that means it is a male. I can tell if a beardie is male or female when they are very young though most people cannot from what I've been told. Does yours have a slender body or a wider body? Males have a slenderer body. Females are wider. there are other ways to tell but this is a good indication for youngsters. email if you want to know more.
When he grows a moustache
it can when ever it is ready or when it wants to
they can be sexed at hatching. you can send me a pic to my 360 page if you like and i will see if i can help,just make sure that the pic is of the tummy near the base of the tail
after about the 4 or 5 month mark it can be acuratly sexed. before that its bassicly just a guess
"Bearded Dragon" ? R U kidding me? WTF? Do you think we're in the middle ages or something?

I don't know im not a 'dragon expert' but I guess u can tell it wants to be "sexed" when it starts to hump your leg!