Kamis, 30 Juli 2009

How would you decribe seeing a human if you were a snake?

Not knowing what a human is.
Answers:
Not!, sorry all I've read is they have tons of scenses, a snake would probably only see blurred images, wouldn't want to let it know I'm there. Ask the snake expert at rainforest24@juno.com Let me know if I am safe.
I wouldn't. If I were a snake, I wouldn't have a brain with the capacity of thinking, and describing something through communication. My brain would only do those things needed to keep me alive.
something big, and if that person trys to pick me up i will bite them.
"i saw this tall creature walking thru the woods today, couldn't really get a good look at it, I noticed it looked at me square in the eyes then it just ran as fast as it could the other way making these loud sounds that sounded like ##*@**%@!!."
Darn, to big to eat.