Jumat, 31 Juli 2009

I bought an iguana today what should I name it?

it still to young to tell if it is boy or girl
Answers:
why not clover,like a green leaf clover?
FLUFFY lol
Walter if its a boy and Jezabel if its a girl
Igee is cute
~~Iggy~~
How about "Dead Meat"? Most baby iguanas are dead within a year after purchase. I sure hope you bought a book on iguana care.
Godzilla
Typhoon
Kilo
Dragon
IGGY=the iguana
Ivonna if it's a girl
your choice but i would pick Lucky cause your very lucky to have an iguana. I'm really not sure.
use names that can go for both genders, Leslie, brandy, Jerry, terry, Shaun, robin, Courtney, Cameron, charlie, SAM, Lynn try those.
Just give it a bisexual name so then it won't matter.
IGGY
Iggy or Iggy Pop
Marvin
Rex
jub jub
lizzie if it is a girl
leonard for a boy
or pat for either
I think Inmicia is a nice name.
Iggy Stardust, you know like the song ziggy stardust by david bowie
Name it Iggy, Igg, or stuby
Princess Consuela or Prince Carlos Banana Hammock.
You can give it very special names, such as Greek letters (e.g. Alpha, Beta, Omega) or special nouns (e.g. Faith, Truth, Magic).
Names I recommend are those in brackets. ^ ^ Have fun~
I just bought one too. This is my second iguana, and for the guy who said they are usually dead within the first year, my last one lived to be 16. As for names, I like original names. I named my first one Beakman, and my new one Ozmodiar (the little green alien guy from the Flinstones). Picking the right name can be difficult. You have to go with something that feels right to you. A few of the other names I was considering are Pipin, Floyd, Ozzy. Good luck.
Dino or Jose Cuervo.and please, if you are a first time iguana owner, do lots of research on their food, housing and care @ www.iguana-news.com
guadeloupe
Iggy good for a boy or girl
i named mine,
iggy,
spaz,
firecracker,
godzilla
or as my sis called him. moomoo .something lol
i never knew what sex mine were i just had a feeling at i grew accustomed to their personalities, etc.
IGGY
Lets see.I named my first one Igor.The second I named Baby..Thor was the third..Take a good look at its face, it will tell you what its personality is going to like and you will come up with a neme ..Thats what I did..BTW.a good choice in reptile, Suggestion for you, get a good calcium/magnisium suppliment and don't cook the food, it loses its neutrients and never feed it any kind of chichen or meat. Trust me on this, I made a few mistakes over the years..Good luch and have fun.Oh and handle him as much as possible, you will be suprised wht you can teach them as far as interacting with you..