Kamis, 30 Juli 2009

i am making a power point on the life of frogs. can any one tell me how long a frog lives for?


Answers:
The longest I've ever heard of a frog living is 7 years, but the average life span is about 3 years if I'm not mistaking.
3 breeding seasons unless they play in traffic,become someones meal or some rotten lil kid catches them and stresses them out
Hi good question I have a frog %26 he is around 8 %26 still alive but I am told he should have died ages ago.better asking on a wildlife site that may know more about them.Regards Jake.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/petssecond.
The life span of frogs, like lizards, varies depending on the species. But in general, the larger the species of the frog, the longer it is likely to live. Some small frogs live on average for just one year, whereas some large frogs live for many years before they "croak."
i have had my two white's tree frogs for 4 years and they have so many babies.
it depends on what kind you have.