Kamis, 30 Juli 2009

How to free a baby snake from adhesive bandaid?

I found a baby snake just outside my garage. He is stuck on a bandaid and I'm not sure how to help him free himself. I would like to help him and set him free. I put him in a glass container with some rocks to rub against..should I put anything in there for him to eat until I can help?? Thanks
Answers:
take it to the vet numbus
Try getting the baindaid wet, it'll loosen it up.
Rub some peanut butter on it.
Turpentine, Mayonnaise, and Cayenne Pepper. :)
Try mineral oil
the bandaid should come loose if dampened with warm water. If you are going to keep him for awhile, you need to give him food and water, they usually don't eat but once a week, but you don't know when he last ate.
Put a rubber band around it until it falls off.
Use a little mineral oil to soften and partially disolve the adhesive so you can let it go- baby snakes are tough to care for.
if you use conola oil the snake will come off unharmed