Minggu, 02 Agustus 2009

I have a 15 foot albino burmese pyton that we are willing to give to someone that will take care of him?


Answers:
If you are in the UK contact me and I may be able to help rehoming this fabulous animals. I have 12 foot male normal burmese and he is so soft it is untrue.
please check carefully that who ever it is knows what they are doing and will take good care of it .
I would love to have it .but i am too far away
http://spaces.msn.com/byderule
Check your local zoo .. they may accept it as a donation.

Make sure whoever you give it to knows how to care for it properly.
I would love to add him to my menagerie, but I'm sure we're not even remotely close to each other. I've wanted an albino burm for a while. Is he/she sweet tempered? What have you been feeding it? Just curious. I've got nine snakes already, but the elementary schools that I take my snake show too would LOVE to see a big guy like that.
do you live in southern california? if you do, or even if you don't look up prehistoric pets. it's a store(huge) where they specialize in large snakes and exotic herps. they have tons of huge snakes and know how to take care of them and keep them healthy. if you can't take it there, try contacting your local zoo, i am sure they would be glad to take such a beautiful snake. hope this helps!
Would you please contact me regarding your snake. We have experience with large snakes and have the room and resources to care for him. We have had burmese as large as 17 feet and currently have several that are 12-15 feet .
My husband and I have rescued unwanted reptiles(mostly snakes) and have even driven up to 1000 miles to pick them up from their owners.
We have the proper caging for a snake this large and can give him a forever home. We have weekly access to rabbit and chicken farmers so feeding is definitely not a problem.

We are located in N/W Alabama.
You can email me through here. Or at jensfunnyfarm2@aim.com

Good Luck!
I would love to take in a pythone ship it through ups mail to 34233 mainstreet covert MI